Tuesday, 10 January 2012

All That is Gold Does Not Glitter


All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.


All That is Gold Does Not Glitter
By J. R. R. Tolkien
(1892 - 1973)


    • Memon Kashif yes all that gliters is not gold.
      July 23, 2011 at 4:33pm 

    • ‎...all that glitters is not gold....unless it is your 'gold'!!!!
      July 24, 2011 at 1:07am 

    • Ranjan Ravi Great one ♥
      July 24, 2011 at 1:12am 

    • Tolkein rocks!
      July 24, 2011 at 1:14am 

    • Carla Green thats nice :) thankyou
      July 24, 2011 at 2:52am 

    • thanks...very nice...have a great weekend ))
      July 24, 2011 at 2:54am 

    • Silke Lund how true
      July 24, 2011 at 3:17am 


    • one dear friend said,I'm more than 24 karat gold, but I don't seem to glitter per see,but..2 things I thought was the implication,it's either I am Fake or Genuine.Not rich,so that..I could'nt wear glistenning gem to get the attention of those in material world.But my husband dear just like you said,not all gems glisten in man's world ,they are being denied.But,for those who have earned heavenly treasures who do a lot of tasks as good stewards of God,they are like a gem that shines forth towards the gate of heaven...and that's the real gold,that thing/gem one created Within oneself and not "With out"(earth's treasure).And that very thing Within is I believe,"the gatepass" to heaven.So now,i have no worries wether or not I may not be as shining gem in the eyes of many of them, so long as..I could see the light shining forth b4 my eyes...I am assured of heaven's treasures.Thanks for tagging! I love...God bless.
      July 24, 2011 at 3:26am 

    • Lord of the Rings - love it!
      July 24, 2011 at 4:04am 

    • real treasure it buried deep inside, not easy to find.
      July 24, 2011 at 12:01pm ·

    • Sufism Rumi Beautiful ♥ Thank you dear Jawaid!
      July 24, 2011 at 6:51pm 

    • Tony Gomez TODA ESA BELLEZA ES UN REGALO DE DIOS.
      November 24, 2011 at 6:48am 

    • Maribel Sosa BUENO, CREO QUE NO CABEMOS TODOS LOS PELEDEISTAS.
      November 24, 2011 at 5:21pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment