Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Beauty is Before Me


Beauty is before me,
And beauty is behind me.
Above and below me hovers the beautiful.
I am surrounded by it.
I am immersed in it.
In my youth I am aware of it,
And in old age I shall walk quietly
The beautiful trail...Yes I shall!




    • So very true. Lovely!
      August 6, 2011 at 7:22am ·  ·  2

    • Carla Green thankyou , just lovely x
      August 6, 2011 at 12:59pm ·  ·  1

    • Lovely Clarion Call......thanks for tagging.
      August 6, 2011 at 4:48pm ·  ·  2


    • this is so therapeutic!The very meaning of these words seems to help re-setting the mind thus,viewing things positively serves as good medicine in solution to our disappointments! Nice words to live by to cover up the shortcomings /miistakes committed by them, who vexiate us in one way or the other and for that,we become ugly.sad to say.For one to feel like beautiful even how stressful life's events are,nourishing the mind positively will create in us...well-coordinated mind and feelings to sense the beauty/goodness therein and not what life really is offering us>sufferings... equivalent to>dissatisfaction/inconvenience,depression,,unhappiness=Incomplete!!!Indeed,viewing things positively will modify the reality of life into something challenging,exciting,nourishing,nursing,thus..beautifying us too!Thanks for this very nice share...God bless!

      August 7, 2011 at 8:36pm ·  ·  2

    • Lalaine.....ur views about the pic plus verse are quite gratifying touching to state of reality but u must take into account the idea behind floting of this pic...if u have the flair to read between lines, however I admire ur beautifull wordict.
      August 7, 2011 at 10:00pm ·  ·  2

    • ‎..hahahh.I know what u mean...it is about RIP hehehh.Just don't feel to give emphasize on it...I wanna live life more of my days...To tell,i was diagnozed with tumor...but praise God,the disease left me!And so,i ignored the last 2 sentences of the poem dear friend..hehehhh.
      August 7, 2011 at 10:15pm ·  ·  2

    • hahahahaha........yes u picked the sence up and understood clearly the play back music........Further Memon Kashif will explain in his beautifull and artistic words if he is listening to us at the moment.
      August 7, 2011 at 10:23pm ·  ·  1


    • When it comes to death..I was so depress to think I might not grow old to face it..being diagnosed having a tumor during my early 30's.sorry to neglect reading /minding the last 2 sentences telling of one's aging stage where resting in peace is mentioned.Though,everyone of us naturally has to face it as we live along with life it comes naturally.The poem actually gives me an an encouragement not to fear death...or view death pessimistically,but peacefully being assured of life after death..the poem is saying" von voyage" and peace be with us as we cross the river of death to another world...where life is beautifully planned by the Creator...Now,I can smile beautifully too...being assured of my health condition that I had passed the test.I am a survivor...Gladly,I confess...Thanks for this illuminating poem..that gives me strenght to view life and death positively and beautifully...God bless...Sikander who made me this confession of God's miracle in my life.Thanks for the tag friend Jawaid...This is a blessing ...such a blessing.I am cured..( from benign stage).Idid a lot of sacrifices to regain my health and now back on my feet with clear visions of an aimed perspective in life."I see clearly now...the Pain is Gone"!By the way,thanks for tagging ...

      August 7, 2011 at 10:44pm ·  ·  3

    • Memon Kashif Get well sooon Lal.
      August 7, 2011 at 11:02pm ·  ·  2


    • Lalaine....u said " Sikander who made me this confession of God's miracle in my life" I do not consider it ur confession rather u r the eye witness of Almighty's miracle. Peoples in general use to say in courtesy "we do not have any thing to offer except PRAYERS" taking prayers as causal.........I do not think they are justified as I believe from the core of my heart that Prayer to God is the most Powerfull thing on this universe......ur tumour was not gone in consiquence of medical treatment as usually it entailed with death of a person but these were the prayers of ur loved one's which pulled u out of clutches of creeping death........Since the pain has gone so the painfull days should not be rememberd. Ur believe in God is perfect, I pray u may remain under the shawar of kindnessess of Almighty Allah till the Arch of doom.

      August 7, 2011 at 11:10pm ·  ·  2


    • Thanks Memon...so thoughtfu of youl.And to Sikander,u speak of Truth!Nothing is greater than the Power of Faith through our Prayers & by them who love us dearly too...Yes,thinking of it is no longer good.Ijust wanna live life now naturally,beautifully,at peace with myself at peace with Him who gave us chances to ammend life for the better.Modifying sedentary lifestyle,way of thinking,a change of environment..did great help and with u my friends who have the nerves to speak great things(with sense...).to share to illuminate and to add strenght.Nice friends...God bless...No religion could separate his Children,I have proved it through you...my friends.Thank you so much!

      August 7, 2011 at 11:33pm ·  ·  4

    • Memon Kashif well said Lal.... live ur own as u can under the shadow of GOD. be Blessed.
      August 7, 2011 at 11:35pm ·  ·  3

    • yap!I am smiling now again...My fear now is no longer with my eyes nor my head,it's what these eyes of mine can see when i am asleep (subconciously).I was able to see tragedies...and these happened others...were avoided.But many happeb
      August 7, 2011 at 11:38pm ·  ·  3

    • Thank u for acknowledgement.
      August 7, 2011 at 11:39pm ·  ·  2


    • You're Welcome...I pray a lot now,that i have seen things yet undone.I saw a lot of things...that really happened.I can sense things that I don't see...i just feel them.The worst thing I saw was that Tsunami...it happened months after I saw it subconciously.My mom did'nt believe.I even saw that dark shadow of a big/obese man coming out from my father's room where they used to sleep that night b4 he had His 3rd attack...a week after i saw it.Mom did'nt believe me.College yrs..I know my Father will leave us earlier than my Mom..I saw Him wearing His Americana with His travelling bag...I'm afraid of these eyes now...I see images of people in other dimensions...Some are angels others belong to dark side.I used to desentisize myself by viewing horror movies to allay that fear when scary faces I can see.I prayed to deActivate that sense of perceiving things especially when my body is weak..I saw lots of them..,but why me?I wanna live life longer in Peace,Love and Joy!No to bad images...I am trying to deActivate this sense...afraid of some faces,good when I saw my Father smiling at Me and my Godmother who appeared b4 my eyes while having severe chest pain subconciously..I can hardly breathe that time and with my body inable to move,when she appeared b4 my closed eyes...I felt the blood run through my body...and finally I can feel my feet gradually moving and I was able to breathe freely again...Nobody believed me.Happy now,that I dont see bad things yet only for these faces that appear on the walls of this house I am renting presently...Who will believe me?And even my heart can sense things I dont see but feel them ...just can feel them my friends...I pray a lot then...,but the more I saw them.But when I learned to forget these creation exist...i don't see them frequently,but occasionally.Thanks God,I am now immune of those faces...

      August 8, 2011 at 12:35am ·  ·  3

No comments:

Post a Comment