Saturday, 18 February 2012

Quotations Regarding SAMSON AGONISTES


A good sacrifice is one that is not necessarily sound but leaves your opponent dazed and confused.
Nigel Short
A man who was completely innocent,
offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies,
and became the ransom of the world.
It was a perfect act.
Gandhi
A sacrifice is best refuted by accepting it.
Wilhelm Steinitz
All of our energy should be in sacrifice and services. Suffering,
at least.
Richard Gere
An insatiable appetite for glory leads to sacrifice and death,
but innate instinct leads to self-preservation and life.
Jose Marti
Being selfish to me means that you have to look out for yourself and you don't have to sacrifice.
Herbie Mann
But only if I believe that my directing talents will improve the material I'd be working on.
I want to make sure I don't sacrifice beautiful material on the altar of my direction.
Andre Braugher

No comments:

Post a Comment