Monday, 18 March 2013

Aftab Zafar


https://www.facebook.com/aftabzafarq
A f t a b  Z a f a r 
born in Gurdaspur (India) in 1937, is a renowned painter who was barely three years old when the artist inside him, made the first impression. 
His family migrated to Lahore (Pakistan) in 1948 and after sometime Aftab’s father enrolled him in the Mayo School for Art and Craft.
One of the most memorable events of his life was the group exhibition at Risalpur in 1948 where his pencil sketches and paintings were put on display and he bagged prizes.
He completed his Bachelors of Fine Arts in 1952 at the age of 13. Later, he started working as a freelance artist and soon established the Pakistan Institute of Arts of which he is principal.
Having established himself as a fine artist, his mission is to educate the masses through thematic paintings based on Pakistan’s movement, Quranic verses and Islamic history.

http://www.coloursofinspiration.com/artist.aspx?arname=Aftab%20Zafar






















Habib Bank Limited
(Annual Diary, 1986)
Ink and Watercolour Paintings
Visualisation, layout and designing by
Aftab Zafar & Fauzia Paracha,
Pakistan Art Institute,
Karachi.
Selection of the Quranic verses and consultation by
Professor Hasnain Kazmi.
Concept, Processing and Printing by
Golden Graphics Limited,
Karachi, Pakistan.

12 comments:

  1. Hola! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

    my web blog - wikipolitica-it.piega.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the
    way, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to visit my webpage; buy provillus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything fully, however this article presents pleasant understanding even.


    Also visit my blog; volume pills reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a part of a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net.
    I most certainly will recommend this site!

    Here is my web page - Mochi-Kochi.Sakura.Ne.Jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?

    Feel free to surf to my web site: buy alta white

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to
    start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    completely unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!



    my page ... eazol review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my blog post: Toenailfungus.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!


    my blog; virility Ex

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for some other wonderful post. The place else may just anybody get that type of information
    in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for
    such information.

    Feel free to visit my web page; hgh supplement

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual put up incredible. Magnificent job!

    Here is my web-site :: buy provacylprovacyl review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?

    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my
    users would really benefit from some of the information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!


    Look into my homepage - idol lip

    ReplyDelete